Search

Monday, September 7, 2009

Schovote

Still no new game! When? I already sent a very polite email to Nitrome politely pleading for purposefull previews about the new game last night. No reply yet. Anyways, now that School starts tomorrow I won't be posting every day from now on. But I'll try to post weekly, and the only reason I'd post longer then Monthly is either Vacation, Excessive Homework, or Loss of Computer. Now, the title of this post is a combination of School and Vote. Which brings me onto my next topic: Vote. I found a funny thing in the Poll yesterday before Nitrome took down the Ad to vote. It says to vote while the poll's still on, while the poll's not on. I got a picture. Click the Pic. No, seriously. The only reason this pic's here is to be clicked here. KITWMBWIAADOSASSB.

Ben

By the way, that thing stands for Keep In Touch With My Blog While I'm Away And Doing Other Stuff At School So Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun back at school, Ben. So tell me -- I'm just curious -- under what circumstances do you think you might be in a "Loss of Computer" situation?

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom: Damaged Computer, Banned Computer, Lost Computer, Stolen Computer, or Exploded Computer.

    ReplyDelete