Search

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Blog!

Hey, readers! I have no idea who'll read this blog but I'm doing it anyways. So a brief...ish intro to me:

I love Nitrome.com! I played Nitrome games for a while... like Hot Air (I got addicted to it at first) and started to eventually dislike the games I found on Miniclip with that logo. Then, I saw Sandman. I liked it... kinda. But when I was playing Scribble one day I decided to click that annoying logo, and it changed my life. When I got to the website I immediately loved it. And Skywire was the newest game. I didn't start obsessing with it until Snow Drift, Thin Ice, and Jack Frost came out.
There. My obsession with Nitrome.

So I'll be getting around to putting up posts for games soon. Maybe even have sections in my blog like Nitrome's blog.
Logout... enabled.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ben - I'm so happy to see your new blog. Not that I'm a big Nitrome fan myself, but I'm a big Ben fan, and I love to see the creative ideas you come up with. Keep up the great work!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete